Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why is it when your kids are doing something....


....that you can't take your eyes off them? When Chelsea was Baloo or Titania in the play; when Clark was on the football field or in the chorus; when Grayson was in the Mr. Eastside pageant or running crosscountry; when Mackenzie was on the court or part of the homecoming court.... I have absolutely no memories of anyone else! All I can do is watch my child in wonder, love, and admiration. It was that way last night....Mack's team played against Wofford. Even though he was only in for 44 seconds of the game, he's the player I watched the most.

2 comments:

LunaThePirate said...

YEAAHH! I even watch him the most when he's sitting on the bench. I focus on him intently thinking that if I don't break my gaze, he'll get to play.

my15minutes said...

You're a good sister. :-)