Friday, September 28, 2007

Barcelona



This is a charcoal drawing I did for my art class. The point of the project was to demonstrate a full range of values (1/3 white, 1/3 all shades ofgray, 1/3 black), and to show depth of field, and to use no lines, only changes in value. The photo is a little overexposed from using a flash. I'm happy with it, even though it was done from a photo (frowned upon, I've learned) ... I did a watercolor a few years ago of the same scene but my dog ate it. I'm happier with the drawing anyway.

9 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Beth....I'm speechless. This is wonderful. One of these days I'm going to come and "let" you show me the process of creating in charcoal.

Ianqui said...

Oh, I was in that exact location this spring! I took some photos of the fountain in the cloister. Your drawing is beautiful.

julieunplugged said...

Just beautiful!

Sentient Marrow said...

Beautiful, Beth!

my15minutes said...

Thanks all. Ianqui, I remember your shots from Barcelona! I loved the ducks at the cathedral...don't know why exactly, but they caught my attention.

Grace, Every Day said...

Your dog ate it? Ha.

The second time around is lovely. This is beautiful. I'm a bit stunned at your talent....good job.

Thanks for sharing...

Susanne B. said...

Absolutely stunning.

Keith's mom was quite a succesful watercolor artist, and she did most of her paintings from photos. She made a decent living from her art.

33 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

肉羹麵Tom said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟