Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve


While I should be home doing traditional things with my family, I'm actually at the mall. This sight at Brookstone made me chuckle, and wish I could take advantage of it!
And I'm so excited! Suddenly all seven buttons are appearing on my posting window whereas I used to only have three, so maybe --now that 365 is coming to a close-- I'll be able to link to other posts!!! I'm not sure why this wasn't here all along, but hey. It's my personal Christmas miracle. :-)

1 comment:

Dalissa 365 said...

I found that all the buttons only worked when I signed on through firefox as opposed to safari. Through safari, I only had access to three buttons, too. So good for you.

Are you going to continue taking photos on this blog? I hope so. I've enjoyed viewing the year through your eyes and am especially enjoying your art school projects.

Merry Christmas, Beth!