Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Meet & Greet




Today Zeus met his new best friend. While my friend Beth and I never expected our children to be best friends just because we were such close friends, we nonetheless have high expectations for our pets! Today she brought over her 10 week old bichpoo (bichon frise/poodle mix) Fibi (or is it Phoebe?) -- in her cute red carrier -- to play with Zeus. They played wonderfully, and adjusted to their sizeable size differential! They stayed home together while Beth and I went test-driving Vespas (not that we're going to buy one, but we just thought it was a fun idea). I didn't get any pictures of the test driving because my camera was acting funny (didn't help that I spilled coffee on it).

Sorry I didn't post yesterday... Chelsea borrowed my camera.

2 comments:

jayfish said...

is that a miata??

my15minutes said...

Ding ding ding! Yes, jayfish, it is a Miata.